Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Journal Comic

I just now discovered journal comics, which are exactly what they sound like: comic strips that take the place of a hand-written journal or personal online blog. Often times, they seem to describe one specific event that happened during the day and they are sometimes dramatized for entertainment purposes.

Considering I've been trying to get back into the habit of drawing, I love making comic strips, and I am obsessed with writing in journals, I thought I'd give it a shot. We'll see how frequently I can update, how offended people get by the amount of personal information I reveal, and who I should allow to see this blog in the first place.

Might change the name. I named it as such since the first comic is about my birthday and I'm a Leo.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment